The strongest GT Readyset combination ever is tuned up for more racing power with KE25 engine + 2.4GHz R/C system!
Powered by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25 engine, this popular big scale GT machine based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec has been tuned up for even greater performance to deliver speeds over 70km/h. While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the front C of G type radio box from the MP9 uses optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall running performance.
With aluminium parts anodized in Kyosho’s signature gun metal, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image. The included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Newly equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Torque rod installed on front/rear as standard.
- Features spiral type ring & pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 18 on drive train and 2 on clutch bell.
- Includes rear wing that deliver effective downforce.
- Weight forward bias radio tray from the MP9.
- Optimal displacement of the KE25 engine generates plenty of powerful drive energy. Premium grade polished muffler and manifold are included as standard.
- Inferno MP-7.5’s superior suspension function has been optimized for on-road performance.
- High grip tires combine with high strength wheels to deliver the edge in racing battle.
- Front/rear independent disc brakes deliver reliable braking power. Thick brake discs minimize change in brake feeling from heat.
- Engine’s power band used to greater effect with the shoe-type 2-speed transmission using gear ratio 1st 15 : 46 and 2nd 18 : 43.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers about 10 minutes per tank without refueling.
- Syncro KT331P radio with LCD screen.
ReadySet Contents Include:
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with 2-ch, 2-servo R/C system and pre-set control linkages.
- Pre-painted factory assembled body with decals applied.
- Installed KE25 rear exhaust engine.
- Installed polished tuned muffler.
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter.
- Hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm.
- Cross wrench (large) and 17mm wheel wrench.
Required For Operation:
- 8 x AA batteries for transmitter (4) and receiver (4)
- Glow Plug Heater
- Fuel Bottle
Chassis Technical Data:
- Width: 310mm
- Length: 515mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
- Tire(F/R): 97mm x 48mm
- Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
- Weight: 3,650g (approx)
- Engine:KE25 with recoil starter
- R/C System: KT-331P 2.4GhZ w/KR331 receiver