Enjoy the thrill of pure buggy racing with the increased speed and performance of the 1/8 scale Electric Inferno MP9 TKI4!.
With an impressive TQ in qualifying and a 2nd finish at the IFMAR 1/8 scale engine off road world championship in Las Vegas in October 2016, the INFERNO MP9 TKI4 demonstrated to everyone just how fast it really is. With its formidable controlled speed, the electric powered MP9e TKI4 inherits the INFERNO’s flat controllability, superior airborne posture and great agility through optimal mass concentration and lower center of gravity.
Shared components from the new MP9 TKI4 design such as longer front suspension arms, front suspension holder, front shock stay, rear wing and wing stay also realize increased compatibility on low through to high grip surfaces to meet the individual demands of each driver. This design update not only delivers improved running performance but also the essential elements for racing victory in the form of a complete revision for improved maintenance efficiency and higher durability.
Designed and built with a sole focus on racing to win, the pure racing specifications of the MP9e TKI4 will put you on the road to glory!
- Minor change model incorporates parts from the INFERNO MP9 TK14.
- 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low centre of gravity.
- Aluminium knuckles optimize akerman for smoother cornering.
- Thicker ball end on the steering tie rod increases durability.
- Revised design of mounting pin for the oil shock arm allows more secure installation and improves durability.
- Revised design of catch prevents damage to the shock boots.
- Features heavy-duty universal shafts on front & rear drive shafts and center shaft.
- Dirt guards on rear suspension arms protect the drive system
- Equipped with popular forward cabin type body.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Compatible with a wide range of INFERNO MP9 TKI4 optional parts.
- With front section and rear wing components from the MP9 TKI4, wider scope for setting options allow drivers to adapt the machine to their individual requirements.
- Newly designed shock stay and upper sus holder raises the front upper rod height by 2mm for optimal camber during chassis roll.
- Hard plating of the Big Bore shocks resist external damage and feature a special low-friction surface treatment that allows the f1.5×5 holed pistons to realize smooth movement and performance over surface gaps.
- Improved surface tracing and cornering are realized through 2mm longer front suspension arms with extra ribs for reinforcement.
- Aluminium knuckle arms realize optimal ackermann through a new tie rod position that minimizes the bump steer from the long sus stroke of 1/8 buggies.
- Reinforced servo saver contributes to improved straight line stability and direct steering feel.
- Two additional vertical fins deliver increased stability over jumps. Flaps (2 types) can be attached to increase rear grip.
- New wing stay shape minimizes deformation or damage of the wing. Rear traction settings can be changed by adjusted the position of the wing: forward/backward, height and angle.
- Precision 2-piece motor mount realizes superior heat dissipation and allows easy adjustment of backlash or replacement of motor by loosening two screws.
Kit Contents Include:
- Unassembled Kit
- Clear body
- Logo Decals
- Diff oil
- Tools (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm & 3.0mm)
- L-type hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required For Operation: