This is a pair of Pro-Line Caliber VTR 4.0" Off-Road 1:8 Truggy Tires in SuperSoft M4 Compound.
The 1:8 Truggy class has advanced significantly in the past few years from chassis configurations, suspension, drive train technology and other advancements. Wheels and tires are no exception to this and today, Pro-Line introduces the next generation of wheel and tire combination with the VTR line.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with it's dual-stage design. Already a champion at several events around the country before its release, the Caliber VTR hits the market running.
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread for two different handling characteristics: Y forward (sidewall marked with an arrow) = more forward bite and better wear. Y in reverse = better in loamier/wet conditions.
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Forward thinking 1:8 style mounting beads for increased bonding strength and easy mounting ability
- Next generation long-lasting Molded Foam Inserts
- A collaborative effort between World Champions Ryan Cavalieri, Billy Easton and Pro-Line's dedicated in-house engineering team you're getting the best of all worlds