This is the Highest RC D1000 High Voltage Steel Gear High Voltage Servo.
- Full Aluminium Case (upper,short middle,middle,bottom)
- Full Metal Gears
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 ~ 7.4V
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +60 Degrees C
- Ultra efficient coreless motor
- The full aluminium case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Speed (6.0v): 0.11 sec/60deg
- Torque (6.0v): 12.2 kg-cm
- Speed (7.4v): 0.08 sec/60deg
- Torque (7.4v): 14.8 kg-cm
- Weight: 75.2g
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Case: Aluminium
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.5 x 20.0 x 38.7mm
NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with high powered servos. A receiver voltage capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.