The Losi® Baja Rey™desert truck is built on one of the most advanced chassis ever conceived for a ready-to-run vehicle. It comes equipped with a Dynamite®3800Kv brushless power system, as well as a long-travel suspension, so you tear across all types of terrain at speeds of 45mph or more! And you'll do so with the full-throttle freedom that only AVC® technology can provide.
Baja-Inspired Chassis with Long-Travel Suspension
The Losi development team started from the ground up with an entirely new chassis design that brilliantly blends scale realism with functional 4WD capabilities. The foundation consists of a 3mm, hard-anodized Aluminium chassis plate that is integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. To this it adds a long-travel, independent front suspension and 4-link live rear axle that look and function exactly like their full-scale counterparts.
Dynamite® 3800Kv Brushless Power System
The truck comes equipped with a Dynamite Fuze™3800Kv brushless motor and a waterproof 130A ESC. This potent combination can handle 2S or 3S LiPo batteries (sold separately) and will allow you to hurtle across the landscape at speeds of up to 45+ mph.
Sealed Metal-Gear Transmission and Diffs
The single-speed transmission, as well as the front and center diffs, are sealed against the elements and engineered to handle the abuse of a high-output brushless motor and punishing terrain. MOD 1 gears further increase the durability of this desert beast.
Coil-Over Oil-Filled Shocks
The long-travel shocks do a fantastic job of soaking up the energy from big bumps and jumps. They also feature threaded shock bodies with adjustment collars so you can fine tune the pre-load settings of the coil-over springs. External bump stops provide plush landings on the hardest surfaces.
The receiver, servo and ESC are all waterproof so you can run anytime, rain or shine.
The motor can quickly be accessed for gear changes and servicing simply by removing three screws in the bottom of the chassis.
Easy-Access Battery Compartment
A convenient battery door in the back of the chassis makes it easy to swap batteries without having to remove the body or wrestle with battery straps.
4-Piece Bolt-On Body Panels
The bolt-on body panels are incredibly durable and eliminate the need for body posts that might spoil the scale looks.
The Full-Throttle Freedom of AVC® Technology
When you're ready to let the brushless motor off the chain, don't hold back. The receiver's built-in AVC (Active Vehicle Control®) system will work behind the scenes, making hundreds of tiny throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor's power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. An AVC adjustment knob on the included DX2E transmitter lets you adjust how much traction control the system provides. You can even turn it off.
Sway bars come standard and reduce chassis roll while increasing stability at high speeds.
Note: This kit uses a 12mm wheel hex.
- Realistic, Baja-inspired chassis design
- 3mm hard-anodized Aluminium chassis plate
- Integrated chassis roll cage
- Dynamite 3800Kv brushless power system
- Spektrum™ AVC® technology
- Long-travel suspension
- 4-link live rear axle
- Waterproof electronics
- Sealed, metal-gear transmission and diffs
- Coil-over, oil-filled shocks
- Easy-access battery compartment
- Functional spare tire mounted on roll cage
- 4-piece, bolt-on body panels
- Includes Spektrum DX2E transmitter with AVC adjustment
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearings
- Batteries: We recommend the Dynamite® 7.4 5000mAh 2S 30C LiPo: Hardcase with EC3™ connector
- Body: 4 Piece Screened body
- Bushing Material: Metal
- Charger: We recommend the Dynamite® Prophet™ Sport Li-Po 35W AC Battery Charger
- Chassis: 3mm Aluminium
- Differential: Bevel Front/Locked Rear, Both Sealed
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Final Drive Ratio: 10.99:1
- Front Track: 295mm
- Gear Pitch: 1.0 Module
- Ground Clearance: 55mm
- Height: 190mm
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3.8:1
- Length: 540mm
- Motor Size: 550
- Motor Type: Non-Sensored Brushless
- Pinion: 13T
- Radio: Spektrum DX2E
- Rear Track: 295mm
- Servos: Included
- Shock Type: Coil Over, Oil Filled
- Size/Scale: 1/10
- Speed Control: Included
- Spur Gear: 43T
- Suspension: Independent front/4-Link Rear
- Tire Compound: Medium
- Tire Diameter: 113mm
Required to Complete: