This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, 1/18 Scale, Ready to Run Latrax Stadium Super Truck from Traxxas.
Waterproof Power System for All-Weather Driving Excitement.
Ready-to-Race with included LaTrax 6cell 7.2V NiMH Battery and Charger.
The LaTrax SST takes the fun of off-road Stadium Super Truck racing and packs it into a convenient, take-anywhere, 1/18 scale size. Equipped with a powerful motor, independent suspension, and 4-wheel drive, the SST is Ready-To-Race right out of the box. A waterproof power system opens the door for all-weather driving excitement year round. Oil-filled shocks soak up the bumps and jumps, and provide smooth suspension movement over any terrain. Ball bearings combined with an efficient drivetrain and power system translate to smooth running and longer runtimes, while providing aggressive acceleration and exciting speed.
Like its full-size counterpart, SST is built to be fast and nimble while being extremely durable and able to withstand the rigors of all-terrain racing action. The all-weather electronics defeat the elements?driving through mud, snow, and water. The 2.4GHz radio system provides dependable, long-range control. SST is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-Race with the included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and 2amp DC charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax SST is Powered By Traxxas, protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
LaTrax 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger & NiMH Battery Pack
SST includes a 2amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging on-the-go. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug in the included high-capacity Power Cell battery (6-cell, 7.2-volt NiMH) for a perfect charge, run after run. Everything you need to power-up is in the box?even 4 AA alkaline batteries!
4-Wheel Drive Off-Road Versatility
SST stays true to the full-size race trucks that it's named after, with 4-wheel drive off-road performance that takes you places you might not expect and all-terrain versatility that takes the fun anywhere. The simple and efficient shaft drive sends power to all four tires and provides aggressive traction. True 4-wheel independent suspension keeps the tires planted over all different types of terrain, from smooth sidewalks to dirt lots. SST fits easily in a backpack and can be taken virtually anywhere. No matter where you go, SST is ready for the next racing adventure.
Waterproof, All-Weather Electronics for Total Driving Freedom
Waterproof, all-weather electronics means your fun doesn't stop just because of a little water. SST doesn't slow down for puddles, mud, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet conditions that send other trucks back to the workbench. It's total driving freedom! Drive the SST where you want, when you want?the only limit is your imagination.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Explore
The 1/18 LaTrax SST is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, 2amp DC charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
Powered by Traxxas
- Available in Race Replica versions with officially licensed paint and graphics: Sheldon Creed (Traxxas #74) or Keegan Kincaid (Traxxas #1)
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control (patent pending)
- Four-wheel drive for superior all-terrain versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Race with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and 2amp DC charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional all-terrain handling and control
- Smooth, oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that's built to last
LaTrax is backed with proven, world-class customer support from Traxxas. Fast and friendly answers to all your questions are just a phone call or an e-mail away. Unmatched parts availability allows your LaTrax vehicle to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide or from Traxxas directly. The LaTrax SST is powered by Traxxas so your investment is also protected by the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty. With LaTrax, you can count on Traxxas Support to go above and beyond to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun.
- Length: 309mm
- Front Track: 171mm
- Rear Track: 171mm
- Weight: 739g with battery
- Weight: 572g without battery
- Height: 117mm
- Wheelbase: 163.3mm
- Wheel Diameter: 35mm Outer / 47mm Inner
- Front/Rear Tyres: Slash
- Front/Rear Wheels: 5-Spoke
- Shock Length: 60mm front and rear
- Ground Clearance: 15mm
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Forward/Reverse ESC
- Motor: Electric 370 Brushed
- Gear Ratio: 2.5:1 internal
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel (Ring and Pinion)
- Gear Pitch: 0.5 Mod.
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Overall Drive Ratio: 15:1 out of box
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 102mm x 35mm x 18mm
- Included Batteries: 7.2V 6-cell NiMH with Charger
- Included Batteries: 4 "AA" (Transmitter)