This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, 1/18 Scale, Ready to Run Latrax Rally Car from Traxxas.
Waterproof Power System for All-Weather Driving Excitement.
Ready-to-Race with included LaTrax 6.0V NiMH Battery and Charger.
The LaTrax Radio Controlled 1/18 Rally incorporates precision and performance into a compact and incredibly affordable model that goes with you anywhere and is ready for fun in an instant. The LaTrax Rally is fully assembled and Ready-to-Race, with everything you need included in the package. The powerful motor, all-wheel drive, and fully independent suspension immediately transform the world beneath your feet into a racetrack. Offices, malls, sidewalks, and playgrounds are the site for your next racing challenge. Long run times and the dependable 2.4GHz radio system extend your playtime. The LaTrax Rally is built to last, protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
The LaTrax 1/18 Rally captures the distinctive look and exciting performance of a true rally car with its lowered stance, tough wide-body styling, and 12-spoke rally wheels. The model is an impressive street machine on asphalt while the fully independent suspension, full-time 4WD, and all-weather electronics carry it confidently off-road. Hang it out in the turns and hustle down the straights with the perfect blend of speed, power, and traction 4WD makes it easy to drive like a pro! The suspension system has been expertly engineered for high-performance handling right down to the coil-over friction shocks and firm, road-tuned springs. The chassis balances strength, weight, function, and style in an impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that's built for hours of driving fun.
LaTrax 1/18 Rally includes a 2amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging on-the-go. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug in the included Power Cell battery (5-cell, 6-volt NiMH) for a perfect charge, run after run. Everything you need to power-up is in the box even 4 AA alkaline batteries!
Waterproof, all-weather electronics open the door to new driving adventures on water-soaked racing surfaces. The 1/18 LaTrax Rally doesn't slow down for rain, puddles, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet conditions that stop other cars in their tracks. It's total driving freedom!
The 1/18 LaTrax Rally is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 6.0V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
- Chassis: Molded fiber composite
- Drive: Four wheel, steel center driveshaft
- Differentials: Gear type Radio: 2.4GHz with 2-channel micro receiver, waterproof steering servo, and all weather electronics that allow driving through puddles, ice, slush, and more
- Electronic Speed Control: Fully proportional forward, brake, reverse, programmable with three drive profiles, Sport, Race and Training Mode, two-stage low-voltage detection for optional LiPo battery
- Motor: 370 size brushed
- Battery: 5-cell, 6V, 1200mAh NiMH, with quick release battery strap
- Battery Charger: AC powered
- Suspension: Fully independent
- Shocks: Plastic body, coil over
- Body: Fully painted with decals applied
- Steering: Two bellcranks on chassis to multiply the speed of the servo, and provide precise geometry for the steering angle of each wheel
- Front Bumper: Foam
- Tires: Slick soft compound
- Wheels: 12-spoke rally, 43mm diameter
- RTR Latrax Rally Car with
- 2.4GHz Radio
- NiMH Battery
- 4 AA batteries
- Length: 265mm
- Front Track: 106mm
- Rear Track: 107.5mm
- Weight: 554g with battery
- Weight: 430g without battery
- Height: 90mm
- Wheelbase: 165.3mm
- Shock Length: 35mm front and rear
- Gear Ratio: 2.5:1 internal
- Gear Pitch: 0.5 Mod.
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.64:1 out of box
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 102mm x 35mm x 18mm