Inferno performance that delivered 8 World Championship titles is now available in a Readyset!
MP9 TKI3 performance hits the ground at a great value package price!
The TK13 is the most advanced version of the 1/8 INFERNO racing buggy. Performance that delivered an unrivalled record of 8 World Championship victories is now at your fingertips with this great value Readyset package that challenges the rule that high-end models can only be for expert-level drivers. Professionally pre-assembled, even the engine is installed and fitted with a recoil starter so a separate engine starter is not required. The pre-installed 2.4GHz R/C system includes an LCD screen that allows precision setting adjustments to be easily managed. This machine is ready to race and win straight out of the box at a great value price. Until now, the performance and reliability of advanced high-end models were suitable as introductory models, but the price was always too high. Now we can recommend this model to beginners for the best possible start to model racing. How was the cost reduced? Machine cutting was replaced with punching in the manufacturing process, which delivers the same strength and function but at a much lower cost. More than 60% of components are manufactured in Japan to maintain the high quality standard. Nearly all parts for the INFERNO MP9 are compatible so the machine can even be transformed into the original MP9 version. Let this INFERNO MP9 TK13 T1 Readyset open a new world of exhilarating off-road excitement!
What is a Ready Set:
- Factory assembled Readyset includes everything except fuel, batteries for transmitter and starting tools.
- Vivid colorful design is printed on the body, which is pre-cut and ready to be mounted on the chassis.
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands. Features full setting functionality and is compatible with future technological development.
- Includes 2.4GHz receiver that delivers stable control response and easy frequency band management. Features failsafe function that automatically slows the car down if signal is lost.
- Equipped with high speed & high torque servos.
- New design of the aluminum rear hubs effectively realizes shorter suspension arms to deliver reactive leg movement for traction efficiency.
- Battery box positions the receiver battery near the center. Supports mass concentration around the CG for improved control.
- Aluminum big bore oil shocks feature dial adjustment of spring tension and chassis height.
- Strongest version yet of the 8 world championship winning Inferno.
- High power KE21R engine equipped with easy to handle recoil starter.
- Includes polished tuned muffler.
- Original Inferno design shaft drive 3 diff full time 4WD chassis.
- Setting adjustments: wheelbase, tread, roll centre, caster angle, toe angle, and camber change ratio.
- Efficient heat sink brake disk and centre diff with increased case capacity deliver stable control through to the end of the race.
- Bushings replace E-rings in the suspension structure to rationalize the setting and maintenance order.
- Uses stylish and secure hex screws on all parts.
- Mudguards prevent dirt entering the drive shaft or the wheels.
- Concave area on the side guards is compatible with the thickness of velcro tape so body also prevents dirt entering the chassis.
- Stable fuel supply is delivered from fuel tank with easy hook cap.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends maintenance cycle.
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and Fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay
Ready Set Contents:
Required For Operation:
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C linkage setup complete
- Pre-cut and color printed body
- Pre-installed KE21R engine with rear exhaust
- Polished tuned muffler
- Pre-installed Perfex Syncro KT-331P 2.4GHz R/C system
- 1.5, 2, 2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 1.7mm Wheel wrench
Chassis Technical Data:
- Fuel Bottle
- Plug heater
- 8 AAA-size batteries for R/C system
- Scale: 1:8
- Width: 307mm
- Length: 490mm
- Height: 180mm
- Wheelbase: 325.5mm (4 settings with rear hub collar position)
- Tread (F/R): 254mm (change bushes for 3 rear and 2 front settings)
- Tyre (F/R): Micro Square Pin Type : 116 x 44mm (both F/R)
- Chassis Type: Full Time 4WD with 3 diff shaft drive
- Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
- Width: 307mm
- Weight: Approx 3,370g
- Engine: KE21R (recoil starter installed / rear exhaust) (Nitro)