This is the VRITRA VX3 COMPETITON ESC from ORCA which represents a new era of enhanced competition level speed control.
Newer improved design from its predecessor VXX ESC model, ORCA's new VX3 now has all aluminum casing further enhancing its heat dissipation feature. The latest FET technology delivers ongoing reduced Internal Resistance and cooler running temperature for higher performance ramp-up.
Latest ROAR Approved Firmware 4.1 on VX3 allows drivers to adjust timing from the previous Ver3.3's 40 Deg to now 42~45 Deg when matched to fixed endbell motor. It gives more versatility in fine tuning and setting when required. Faster, more precise throttle and brake response provide better control of the car in any given racing environment. Even better on new Firmware 4.1, driver can alter poles position for better flexibility in wiring layout.
- Improved software ROAR approved Firmware 4.1
- Aluminum casing
- Latest FET technology
- Upgraded coated motherboard shields moisture and dirt
- Overall better and more efficient design resulting in excellent firmware.
- Compact Braking System
- ROAR Approved Firmware 4.1
- - for 1:10 Off-Roads and 1:12-1:10 On-Roads
- Heat Sink color : Black
- Supports both Stock and Modified Motor
- Multiple Adjustable Parameters : 12 Parameters (use Optional Program Card)
- Adjustable Drive Frequencies : Yes
- Motor Type : 540 size Brushless sensored
- Motor Limit: 4.5T or Higher
- Voltage Input : DC 3.3V - 9.9V
- 1-2 Cell Li-PO / 2-3 Cell Li-Fe
- Dimensions : 39(L) x 31(W) x 22.5(H) mm
- Weight : 45g (exclude wires)
- Program Card (Part No. : OPC111VS) not included