Large-scale Inferno power is in your hands!
Continually upgrade as your technique develops!
Alongside the throbbing sound of the KE25 engine installed on the previously released Inferno GT2 Race Spec is the new electric Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec, fitted with the world famous Team Orion Vortex 8 motor and Vortex RS ESC as its power source. This high performance combination reaches its dynamic potential with 4-cell Li-Po battery (2 x 2-cell 7.4V) specifications, however beginners should start with 1 x 2-cell 7.4V until able to control the power output and then increase the power setting as required. This makes the Inferno GT2 VE Race Spec the ideal choice for beginners to master a high-performance racing machine as performance can be increased as technique improves. Sharing the same hard main chassis and turnbuckle rods for precision setting and durability as the gas powered version, the chassis uses the same components that helped the Inferno achieve its unrivalled record of GP World Championship success. Unlike GP cars, the electric powered Inferno unleashes its silent fury in big scale just about anywhere you choose to run.
• Square dimensions of the 310mm width and 360mm wheelbase are the same as the GP version. Realizes ultra stable running performance.
• World renowned Team Orion Vortex 8 motor has been specially developed for the Inferno to deliver blistering power and durability.
• Features the Team Orion Vortex R8 ESC. Setup switch can be used to deliver precision output characteristics to please even expert level drivers.
• Up to 4-cell (2 x 2-cell) Lipo battery can be installed. Experience high power equal or better than GP models. (for experts ).
• Hard main chassis material supports high power performance. Spirited looking stainless silver color.
• Equipped with high torque KS200 servo incorporating built-in metal gears. Handles the heavy loads on the servo for free control of the big chassis.
• Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver incorporate additional functions and are designed for easy operation.
Included in the Readyset:
• Factory assembled chassis with 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-ESC R/C unit
• Syncro KT-201 transmitter
• Pre-painted body
• Pre-installed Team Orion VORTEX 8 brushless motor
• Pre-installed Team Orion VORTEX R8 ESC
• Cross wrench
Required For Operation
• Battery for chassis/ 7.2-14.4V Ni-MH or 7.4-14.8V Li-Po battery with super plug connector
• Battery charger
• 4 x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
Gear Ratio: 8.47：1
Weight: 3,800g approx.