Brushless motor power delivers real rally car performance.
The limits of EP rally machine performance have changed forever!
Realistic scale long wheelbase dimensions combine with Kyosho’s proven fulltime 4WD drive train powered by an ORION KV2400 sensorless brushless motor and Vortex R10 Sports ESC equipped with a simple waterproofed structure and constant cooling fan. Incredible power and performance delivers both fingertip drift control and dynamic straight line running that leaves you waiting for the sound of squealing tires. Combined with the ultra realistic 1/9 scale body, the aggressive driving characteristics make the nearest R/C off-road course, or even tarmac, gravel or parking lot your next rally stage setting. Just about everything you need is packaged in a fully assembled Readyset, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system that automatically manages frequency band allocation and features dual-rate setting and a failsafe function (optional setting) that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost. Look no further to enjoy the best of electric rally car excitement and performance!
• Kyosho's proven design combines a low C of G center shaft 3-differential drive system on a full-time 4WD long wheelbase chassis.
• Orion KV2400 sensorless brushless motor is secured on a one-piece diecast aluminum motor mount. Backlash can be adjusted with just two screws.
• Pre-installed Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC with cooling fan features a simple waterproof structure and auto setup function. Compatible with 3-cell Li-Po.
• Can be used with various battery types such as 7.2V NiMH, 7.4V-11.1V Li-Po or Li-Fe (sold separately).
• Interchangeable front/rear and left/right suspension arms and interchangeable front/rear knuckles are more economical and easier for maintenance.
• Features rock guards on the knuckles that stop dirt and stones getting inside the wheels, preventing the wheels from locking up unexpectedly at crucial times under racing conditions.
• Long span suspension arms create wide tread on a double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system. Delivers plenty of stroke and smooth running stability.
• Features inner body structure that is dirt resistant and protects the important radio equipment while supporting the dual-purpose running performance.
• Pre-installed Syncro KT-200 R/C system automatically manages frequencies and activates as soon as the power is switched on.
• Fully assembled Readyset. Just set the batteries to run.
• Pre-cut and finished body is complete with color scheme and decals applied.
• Large capacity oil shocks with chassis height adjustment function.
• Setting options are available for chassis height, camber and tread, as well as front and rear toe angle.
• Install an optional stabilizer to take performance to an even higher level.
• One-piece battery box included keeps batteries safe and secure.
• High efficiency specifications include 18 ball bearings throughout the drive train.
• Rally pattern tires and wheels deliver superior control and compliment the scale appearance of the body with its separate clear-lens headlights and taillight.
• Factory assembled chassis with 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-ESC R/C unit
• Pre-cut and pre-painted body
• Syncro KT-200 transmitter
• Pre-installed Team Orion KV2400 sensorless brushless motor
• Pre-installed Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC
• Hexagonal wrench 4-types (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5mm)
• Cross wrench
Required For Operation:
• AA-sized alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
• Chassis battery / 7.2 NiMH or 7.4-11.1V (2-3cell) Li-Po battery with super plug type, or Li-Fe
• Battery charger
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): 215mm
Weight: 2600g approx
Tyre (F/R): Φ93mm x 38mm
Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Motor: Team Orion R10 EVO. Motor KV2400 sensorless brushless motor installed
Battery: 7.2V NiMH, 7.4-11.1V Li-Po or Li-Fe (sold separately)
ESC: Vortex R10 Sports