This is a Monster Torque Brushless Steel Gear Digital Servo from Savox.
The Savox SB-2270SG feature a redesigned motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength.
This servo comes equipped with dual ball bearings and an all steel gear train, yet weighs in at only 69 grams.
Suitable for electric/nitro cars, rock crawlers, monster trucks and electric aircraft.
- Light weight
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Brushless motor provides high speed and torque, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Totally Green from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Speed: @6.0V: 0.15 sec/60? @7.4V: 0.12 sec/60?
- Torque: @6.0V: 25 kg-cm @7.4V: 32 kg-cm
- Weight: 69g
- Bearing: Dual
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.3 x 20.2 x 38.5mm
NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with high powered servos. A receiver voltage capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.