This is a Standard Size Coreless Digital High Torque Titanium Gear Servo from Savox.
The Savox SC-1256TG combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and Titanium Gears.
Due to its high torque ability the SC-1256TG is ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, truggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
- Light weight
- Super strong titanium gears
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures
- Totally Green from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.15 sec/60?
- Torque @ 6.0V: 20 kg-cm
- Weight: 52.4g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Standard
- Gear: Titanium and Aluminum
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.3x20x37.2mm
NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with high powered servos. A receiver voltage capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.