Flat bottom wing with ailerons and high-power motor produces energetic flight. A micro-sized airplane featuring full 4-channel control with flash color scheme.
The amazing MINIUM airplane that fits on the palm of your hand now features the same 4-channel functionality with aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle control as full-size airplanes. Also, a newly developed flat bottom main wing with reduced flex, controls wing tip stall and delivers extra flight stability. With the included high-power motor, this micro-size airplane produces amazingly powerful flight, even in wind. The fully assembled fuselage is fitted with an ultra-small control unit featuring built-in motor control amp, receiver and 3 servos within a form that accurately captures the realism of the original airplane with its stunning flash color scheme. Simply set the batteries and you’re ready for takeoff! In addition, the newly developed 4-channel R/C system operates on 2.4GHz and automatically scans a 75 wave spectrum for open bands when it is switched on to provide a stable control system safe from radio interference that also allows up to 24 airplanes to flown at the same time. The result is slow flight and light maneuvers from a micro airplane for a flying experience like no other!
• Main wing features ailerons and reduced flex that never needs to be detached from the fuselage. Improved from the first version of the MINIUM, the new flat bottom wing delivers stronger flight performance in wind.
• Motor unit and servos use connectors for easy replacement. Spare parts including the gear shaft can be replaced for easy maintenance.
• Newly developed multifunction 4-channel PERFEX KT-20 transmitter features a large LCD screen to display data for voltage, digital trim offset values and control mode.
• Transmitter also features built-in battery charger. Just connect the Li-Po battery and charging commences until the charger cuts out automatically when battery is fully charged. Charger function can be used while operating as transmitter so you can charge a spare battery (sold separately) at the same time.
• Newly developed R/C system operates on world standard ISM band on high frequency 2.4GHz. Scans the 75-wave spectrum to use clear frequencies for an extremely safe control system. Allows up to 24 aircraft to be flown at the same time.
• All control inputs are equipped with 19-step digital trims for precise setting and adjustment. Trim values are displayed for clear visibility and easy management of control settings.
• Fully assembled Readyset includes a transmitter that can be used with other MINIUM AD series aircraft. *Cannot be used with 3-channel MINIUM airplanes.
• External scale details recreate a realistic finish including: dummy engine; main wing supports, and flash color scheme.
• Uses the same 4-channel control functions as large airplanes including ailerons to deliver the full range of airplane flying experiences.
• Newly developed multifunction PERFEX KT20 4-channel R/C system features various modes and settings.
• Fully pre-assembled and complete with color scheme and linkage setup. Simply insert and charge the batteries to complete pre-flight prep.
• Functions automatically once the transmitter has been registered to the receiver the first time. (Comes pre-registered at time of shipment).Lightweight one-piece control unit features two special servos, receiver, and motor control amp, and combines with an ultra light aileron servo weighing just 1.5g.
• Equipped with 6mm ‘Hyper Motor’ that delivers 10% more power than the previous motors used in the 3-channel MINIUM Airplane version.
• Offset values of the 19-step digital trims are displayed on the LCD for easy reference.
• Two special servos are combined with motor control amp in a lightweight one-piece unit that combines with an ultra lightweight aileron servo that adds just 1g.
• Equipped with 6mm‘Hyper Motor’that delivers 10% more power than the previous motor in the 3-channel version.
• Increased thrust from the newly designed (D95 X P75mm) propeller included as standard.
• Choose your preferred control style with Mode 1 or Mode II. Selected mode is shown on the display.
• Transmitter features new design built-in antenna that delivers more effective signal emission.
• Slow flight capability allows flight times of about 10 minutes with a fully charged battery.
• Transmitter can be used with other MINIUM AD series airplanes and helicopter.*Cannot be used with MINIUM 3-channel airplane series.
• Fully assembled airplane
• 3.7V-70mAh Lithium Polymer battery pack
• PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 2-stick transmitter with digital trims (built-in charger)
Required for operation:
• 4 x AA sized batteries for transmitter, 4 x AA sized batteries for charger.
• Note) Oxyride batteries cannot be used
Weight: 30g (approx)
Motor: 6mm Hyper Motor
Wing Area: 2.8dm2
Wing Load: 10.71g/dm2
Wing Type: Flat Bottom Type
RC System: PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 4-channel MINIUM AD Special R/C System (new design)
This R/C model is not a toy!
Correct assembly and maintenance and choice of appropriate flight location is required for the safe operation of this model. Failure to use responsibly and perform required safety checks can cause fatal accidents. Beginner flyers should never fly solo.