Official Super GT Touring Car body to lineup on a high-performance shaft-driven 4WD chassis! Run your own races in synchronization with the SUPER GT championship!
The world-class performance of the 1/10 EP Touring Car TF-5 has evolved into the wider TF-5S, suited to 200mm body styles. While maintaining the TF-5's driver-friendly shaft drive characteristics, the new TF-5S delivers sharper speed in stunning scale detail. In addition, all PureTen series body sets can be fitted and even the position of the body mounting holes are the same. Designed for easy assembly, beginners to experts will enjoy the building experience as well as the driving performance. Now a special event has been created for racers to appreciate the scale form of these machines with the TF-5 SUPER GT Challenge” in addition to the KYOSHO TROPHY to be awarded the Saturday before qualifying in the 2009 KYOSHO CUP! The electrifying speed of EP touring cars combined with magnificent SUPER GT series scale body designs promises to set hearts as well as cars racing!
- Wider tread version of the TF-5 realizes greater scale form and performance. Huge range of PureTen body styles can be fitted.
- Designed to extract the optimal performance from the drive system and suspension geometry with rubber tires.
- Sealed drive train delivers reliability and confidence for parking lot racing.
- Oil shocks feature dial adjustment of chassis height.
- Equipped with ball differentials on front and rear.
- Includes user-friendly and powerful G20 motor with built-in cooling fan.
- Stretchable decals are easy to apply around body's double curves.
- Resin bathtub chassis delivers both racing performance and a user-friendly design.
- Full-bearing specifications include ball bearings throughout the drive train.
- Compatible with TF-5 options and replacement parts and can be converted into different TF-5 versions.
- Install different motors and optional tires to produce different driving characteristics.
Required For Operation:
- R/C system / 2-channel, 1-servo, 1-amp
- 7.2V - 2,200-5,100mAh stick type NiCd, NiMH battery or 7.4V Li-Po battery
- Charger for Ni-Cd or Ni-MH battery
- Paint for Body
- 8 x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data:
- Scale: 1:10
- Width: 200mm
- Length: 360mm
- Height: 115mm
- Wheelbase: 259mm
- Tread (F/R): 182mm / 181mm
- Tyre (F & R): 66 x 25mm
- Weight: Approx 1,550g (With Body)
Having dominated the Super GT500 series throughout 2007, the Honda NSX held the top four ranking positions on points to close out one of Honda's greatest racing seasons on record. With 3 victories, the ARTA NSX claimed the series championship even before the final race. As Honda's first series title since 2000, the ARTA NSX earned its place in motor sports history.